Remember the quote from last week? (if not, look below) It's OK to go looking for a pre-conceived idea. But don't forget to allow a subject or theme to emerge as you experience the location you're shooting.
The "cooked" photos in this post seemed to emerge once I begin considering things like:
- What/who is the real star of this photo?
- What emotion am I feeling?
- Is there a color that emerges?
- What's one word that would describe this photo?
- If this was my last photo to edit, what would I want to say with it?